A new Splaton 3 the update just dropped, with Nintendo releasing version 1.1.1.
This is a notable patch as there are changes and fixes to various aspects of the game. Splatfests, Player Controls, Multiplayer, Salmon Run, and Single Player have all been touched up in some way. of another.
One aspect worth highlighting specifically is that Nintendo has adjusted the occurrence rate of the battle tricolor and from the point of view of the defending team, they will trigger a little less frequently than before. However, Nintendo says the change is “temporary”.
The full patch notes for the Splatoon 3 version 1.1.1 update are as follows:
Changes to Splatfests
- The occurrence rate of the tricolor battle has been adjusted. From the perspective of the defending team, they will trigger a little less frequently than before.
Changes to player controls
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to jump further than usual with a Squid Roll when performing a certain entry while charging a Squid Surge.
- Fixed issues that appeared when playing for a long time without closing the software, such as the player’s main weapon shots not firing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the player could move through water surface or stand on water when moving fast. For example, when performing a Dodge Roll with Splat Dualies.
- Fixed an issue where connection errors would occur with high frequency at the end of battles due to the connection environment.
- Fixed an issue with the Bloblobber where collision detection for the third and fourth drops of a single volley would become extremely small.
- Fixed an issue where money and experience were not being awarded under certain circumstances when a battle ended early due to a lack of players.
- Fixed an issue where in some modes a player could not cancel matchmaking when there were not enough other players gathered. Matchmaking will now be canceled automatically after a certain amount of time.
- Fixed an issue in the Sturgeon Dockyard where it was possible to enter from the back of some drawbridges.
Changes to Salmon Run
- Fixed an issue where connection errors occurred with high frequency at the end of jobs due to the connection environment.
- Fixed an issue with Mudmouth Eruption events where Mudmouths were moving around unintentionally.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players with identical titles to be considered “Rank Supporters” and not earn Rank Points.
- Fixed an issue where continuously damaging a submerged maw with certain special weapons would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting trapped in the stage terrain.
- Fixed an issue where, at the end of the battle, the amount of Grizzco Points earned was displayed as less than the amount actually added to save data, leading to instances where the player could not collect rewards.
- Fixed an issue where messages at the start of Wave 3 could change depending on whether or not a King Salmonid spawned.
Story Mode Changes
- Fixed an issue where, after clearing the last stage, a communication error would occur in the middle of a certain stage and send the player back to the square.
- Post-erase cutscenes can be viewed by erasing the last step again.
- In cases where this error has occurred, the final step is treated as erased and the step can be skipped from the pause menu when retried.
- Fixed an issue when starting the game for the first time where the game could get stuck and not advance from the black screen past the screen where yellow and blue ink mixed together.
- Fixed an issue when downloading a Battle Replay that sometimes prevented the game from advancing.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when the calendar was updated when trying to join a friend.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game would crash while the player was visiting a store.
- Fixed an issue where a communication error could occur when a player traded gear at a store.
- Fixed an issue where a connection error could occur when purchasing a weapon. A player would then appear to have the weapon equipped despite not being able to purchase it, causing a connection error if the player attempted to join a battle.
Since this update patch focuses on Splatfest-related changes and fixes bugs that can have a significant effect on game progress, we have prioritized its release.
Please note that changes to the frequency of tricolor battles should be considered temporary. For now, there will be a few more instances of players selecting Tricolor Battle but being placed into a Turf War battle instead. Going forward, Splatfest matchmaking specs will continue to be adjusted and this issue will be fixed. We plan to implement these adjustments with the new season starting in December.
The next patch will mainly focus on balance adjustments and other issues that were outside the scope of the current patch.
We continue to observe and analyze battle data and plan to make adjustments midway through the current season.
All players can download the new game update now.
#Splatoon #Update #Live #Version #1.1.1 #Patch #Notes