Capcom [2,339 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/capcom”>Capcom will hold a closed beta test for Street Fighter 6 [9 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/street-fighter-6″>Street Fighter 6 from October 7 to October 10 on PS5 [3,456 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps5″>PlayStation 5, Xbox Series [2,704 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/xbox/xbox-series”>Xbox and PC series [15,990 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/pc”>PC (Steam), the company announced. Apps are available on the official website.
The closed beta test will feature cross-play, as well as eight playable characters and the following modes: Ranked Match, Casual Match, Battle Hub Match, Open Tournament, Extreme Battle, Game Center, and Practice Mode.
Capcom also released a new set of trailers showcasing the game’s World Tour, Fighting Ground, and Battle Hub game modes, new real-time commentators Kosuke Hiraiwa and Demon Kakka, and announcing the closed beta test.
Get the latest details below.
Street Fighter 6 continues the momentum with stunning combinations of new World Tour and Battle Hub information, four character reveals, the new Extreme Battle mode, as well as the unveiling of an upcoming closed beta test!
World Tour and Battle Hub
First, major updates for World Tour and Battle Hub were announced, including:
- World Tour – Players will be able to create their own avatars with a host of customization options to reflect their personal styles and flair. As players progress through the immersive story mode, they’ll hone their avatar’s strength through street fights with various NPCs and meet masters like Ryu and Chun-Li who teach them special moves of their own. directories. All World Tour denizens and adversaries alike never back down from a challenge and will seamlessly transition from conversation to battle.
- combat center – Players can bring their custom avatars into the Battle Hub, which serves as a home area to find matches against other players around the world, including online tournaments. When two players sit at one of the Arcade [10 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/arcade”>arcade cabinets placed back to back in the Battle Hub, they can start a match with the entire Battle Hub as an audience. Players can also visit Game Center to play retro Capcom classics like Street Fighter II and final fight.
Second on the bill was the introduction of four World Warriors returning to the streets:
- Ken – Charges of orchestrating a crime [18 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/crim”>a criminal conspiracy forced Ken, a former US National Fighting Champion and former Vice President of the Masters Foundation, to abandon his family and his business for hide As the legend of the Street Fighter series, Ken offers a classic moveset with new additions that keep things fresh.
- white – A benevolent adventure [504 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/adventure”>adventure guide and conservationist Blanka features his signature Electric Thunder and Rolling Attacks, along with all-new Blanka-chan bombs and the back from his Lightning Beast Move.
- Dhalsim – A monk and yoga master, Dhalsim channels his familiar fire techniques from previous games while mastering moves like Yoga Fire, Yoga Arch, Yoga Comet, and Yoga Flame.
- E.Honda – A globetrotting sumo wrestler, E. Honda combines the old with the new, bringing back his trademark moves like Hundred Hand Slap and Sumo Headbutt, as well as his brand new Sumo Dash where he steps forward with a traditional sumo shuffle.
Extreme battle mode
The all-new Extreme Battle mode enters the Fighting Ground to offer a new way to spice up matches with unconventional settings. These fast-paced, fast-paced battles are defined by new rules and gadgets that make every match an experience everyone can enjoy. Rules set the win condition for players, while gadgets add a new level of fun, like a rushing bull sporadically interrupting a match.
Two other commentators were also revealed for the real-time commentary feature, Kosuke Hiraiwa (play-by-play commentator) and His Excellency Demon Kakka (color commentator). Kosuke Hiraiwa is a well-known esports caster who lends his expertise and professionalism to Street Fighter 6. HEDemon Kakka is the lead singer of the Japanese heavy metal band Seikima-II. Although they commentate your matches in Japanese, there will be accompanying subtitles for one of the 13 supported languages displayed on screen if selected.
Closed beta test
Finally, a closed beta test will take place from October 7 to 10, 2022 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Steam with cross-play enabled! The closed beta test will include Ranked Matches, Casual Matches, Battle Hub Matches, Open Tournaments, Extreme Battles, Game Center, and Practice Mode. Eight characters will be playable during the test, including Ryu, Chun-Li, Luke, Jamie, Guile, Kimberly, Juri, and Ken.
Street Fighter 6 is planned for PlayStation 5, PS4 [23,937 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps4″>PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam in 2023. Learn more about the game here.
Watch the new trailers below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
World Tour, Fighting Ground and Battle Hub game modes trailer
Closed beta test trailer
Live Commentary Feature: Kosuke Hiraiwa and HEDemon Kakka Trailer
#Street #Fighter #adds #Ken #Blanca #Dhalsim #Honda #Closed #Beta #Test #Set #October #Gematsu